Since then, the Trustees of the Fund have been making grants from the Fund's income each year to many worthwhile organisations and projects in Victoria and around Australia. Total grants made to date exceeds $100 million.
With increasing grant applications and reporting requirements, Collier Charitable Fund identified the need to streamline, simplify and improve their process with the use of iMIS. In 2018, there were over 330 grant applications received from Victorian and Australian charities and not-for-profits.
Collier Charitable Fund selected Causeis as their solution partner to ensure best-practice business process and website solution was developed within a lean budget. Together with Collier Charitable Fund, Causeis developed a robust, iMIS Cloud friendly solution to meet the short- and longer-term needs of the Fund. The core functionality that was designed includes; refreshed website, online grant applications, process orientated dashboards to ensure grant management and simplified usability.
The 2019 Grant Applications will be launched in April and it is expected that the process will provide significant improvements including:
- Ability to register and lodge a grant application online
- Review and edit application grants up until final lodgement
- Internal notifications of new grants
- Previous organisations that have submitted a grant will be able to review historical grant applications
- Improved reporting capabilities to streamline the review process
- Internal communications for grant application decisions
iMIS will provide the Fund with a robust system for their current application process and long-term needs.