Future of Associations and New Non-Dues Revenue Opportunities
Join this 1-hour complimentary live webinar designed exclusively for Association Executives to gain the essential tools to consider the future association and new non-dues revenue. Causeis has years of experience leading associations through change and adopting new strategies, including the design and development of new service offerings for associations. Our expert-led webinar will equip attendees with knowledge on the following key topics:
- The Shifting Landscape: Examine the evolving landscape of associations and the need to adapt to stay relevant and sustainable.
- Non-Dues Revenue in Focus: Explore the significance of non-dues revenue and how it can be a game-changer for associations of all sizes.
- Future Trends: Gain insights into emerging trends shaping the future of associations, and how they intersect with revenue opportunities.
- Innovative Revenue Streams: Discover inventive ways to generate non-dues revenue, from digital offerings to partnerships and events.
- Case Studies and Success Stories: Dive into real-world examples of associations that have successfully tapped into new revenue opportunities and learn from their experiences.
Our live webinar is specifically designed for association leaders who seek to navigate digital transformation while remaining focused on providing exceptional member experiences and growth opportunities. Presented by Causeis thought leaders Michelle Lelempsis, Managing Director and Rebecca Delahaye, Business Development Manager.
Don't miss this opportunity to better understand tools to develop a comprehensive digital strategy to help your association thrive in an ever-changing world. Register now and join us for an informative and engaging session!
Attendees receive 1.0 ASAE CAE credits for each webinar in the series.* Your CAE Certificate will be automatically sent to you after the event and will also be made available in the Causeis Portal.
*Causeis is proud to be a CAE Approved Provider. As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, these webinars may be applied for 1.0 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements. For more information about the CAE credential or Approved Provider program, please visit www.asaecenter.org/cae.