Causeis exists to support associations. We provide our 45+ clients Digital Consulting services, and a shared vision for their success. Causeis provides digital consultancy services across the full-digital landscape including digital strategy, supported by leading technology solutions, AMS implementations, operational support, website design and development.
We pride ourselves on our agile and innovative team. Join our team to advance your career.
Our Commitment to your Professional Development
At Causeis we believe that professional development and access to training is vital to every position. Causeis is a team of experienced professionals that will provide you with mentoring, and access to a learning and development plan that will ensure your success now and into the future.
Current Positions we are Recruiting
Causeis has an exciting opportunity for an iMIS Support Consultant to join our team. You'll join a team of talented professionals and play a key role delivering exceptional support to our iMIS clients. The Support Consultant is responsible for assisting clients with functional support of their use of iMIS, with the use of our ticketing system to resolve level 1 issues, and escalating where required to other members of the Technical Consulting team. The role will also include work in project solutions delivery for new and existing clients of Causeis. This is a new position to support the growing consulting team and client projects.
This is a front-end iMIS application position and does not expect to have advanced backend database or SQL technical skills. This position would suit an experienced iMIS administrator wanting to make a change into consulting.
If you have the passion for technology, solutions and experience in the Australian not-for-profit industry we want to hear from you.
Skills and experience
- 2+ years iMIS experience with proven track record in developing excellent solutions as a user or consultant.
- Experience with database reporting and querying such as SQL, SSRS, iMIS iQA.
- Experience in developing web solutions with iMIS RiSE.
- Business analysis and business process refinement skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Proven ability to work autonomously whilst managing multiple deadlines.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent relevant experience in association management and/or technology
Our core values that we also look for in team members are;
- Passion for solving problems with creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills across technology and solutions.
- Have the drive to learn more through professional development and experience.
If you have the iMIS skills to match we’d love to hear from you.
Apply: Seek online
Director of Consulting Services Travis Campbell
for a confidential discussion.
Position Description: Download