Causeis exists to support associations. We provide our 45+ clients Digital Consulting services, and a shared vision for their success. Causeis provides digital consultancy services across the full-digital landscape including digital strategy, supported by leading technology solutions, AMS implementations, operational support, website design and development.
We pride ourselves on our agile and innovative team. Join our team to advance your career.
Our Commitment to your Professional Development
At Causeis we believe that professional development and access to training is vital to every position. Causeis is a team of experienced professionals that will provide you with mentoring, and access to a learning and development plan that will ensure your success now and into the future.
Current Positions we are Recruiting
Causeis has an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Consultant to join our consultancy team. You'll join a team of talented professionals and play a key role delivering end-to-end technical solutions using your specialist skills across our technology platform ecosystem including iMIS, Higher Logic, OpenWater and BrightSpace. As a Solutions Consultant you will be responsible for client support, new client implementations, data migrations, report development and delivering exceptional solutions. You'll have the opportunity to work directly with a great range of clients across a variety of industries.
If you have the passion for technology, solutions and experience in the Australian not-for-profit industry we want to hear from you.
Our core values that we also look for in team members are;
- Passion for solving problems with creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills across technology and solutions.
- Have the drive to learn more through professional development and experience.
If you have the iMIS skills to match we’d love to hear from you. We are looking for new team members for our consulting team with skills and experience in:
- Association Management Systems including iMIS engagement management system, Higher Logic, OpenWater or BrightSpace by D2L.
- SQL / SSRS
- Business analysis.
- Process improvement.
- Association strategies.
- End-user training.
Boost your career and apply for a consulting position with Causeis via emailing Director of Consulting Services Travis Campbell
with your resume or call for a confidential discussion.
* Causeis is responding to COVID-19 by ensuring that all of the Causeis Staff based in Victoria are working from home, any new recruitment would commence as work from home until the social distancing measures are lifted. Our first priority is to protect the well-being of our staff.