Redesign and streamlining of a previously complex website configuration resulted in a simple and effective online revitalisation for the Centre for Veterinary Education.
The University of Sydney’s Centre for Veterinary Education (CVE) offers a large variety of online education, representing thousands of veterinary professionals from around the world who are committed to becoming the best they can be through lifelong continuing professional development (CPD).
CVE had identified that a disparate website and custom integrations across their technology platforms was compromising their member experience and making many of their processes more challenging . We worked with CVE to redesign their digital presence, with emphasis on their Member and Student Experience.
- Their new website encompasses industry leading design and personalised member experience, while retaining in-house content management.
- Use of latest HTML / CSS best practices to ensure a responsive, rich mobile experience.
- Incorporating the University of Sydney style guide while developing a new online presence for CVE.
- Single technology platform to deliver website and association management, eliminating disparate systems and costly integration.
- Member portal with ability to join and renew, enhancing member experience and reducing administrative burden.
- Membership value proposition demonstrated by showcasing the member benefits through the website.
Access the CVE website: www.cve.edu.au