Australian Dental Association Queensland’s website redevelopment took the association from a basic externally-facing website to an integrated online solution that allows members to join and renew online and access their member benefits via a customised portal.
The Australian Dental Association Queensland (ADAQ) is the professional association for dentists in Queensland, representing over 4,000 members statewide. They perform an advocacy role for members and further the practise and development of dentistry in Queensland through education and professional development services to member dentists and dental students.
A member-centric website with online join, renewal, event registrations and CPD management. ADAQ had not previously been able to offer online renewals or a member portal.
- Prominent member login screen in the header to encourage access to member benefits and self-service.
- Use of latest HTML / CSS best practices to ensure a responsive, rich mobile experience.
- Secure member-only content to drive member engagement.
- Within the first two months following launch, 60% of members had renewed their membership online.
- Through the use of the website for member self-service has significantly reduced the internal administration and processes.
- Vital Member communications are automated for improved experience.
- ADAQ’s team can easily maintain and update the website following tailored staff training.
Access the ADAQ website: www.adaq.com.au
Read about the Australian Dental Association Queensland Digital Transformation with Causeis.