According to a new McKinsey Global Survey of executives, responses to the pandemic have accelerated digitization efforts by seven years. Digitizing learning programs is no longer an added benefit or extra revenue generator for associations. It’s something they’re relying on to survive now and thrive in the future.
To weather the present storm and drive lasting long-term change, your association needs the right technology, and the right strategy.
By accessing this guide, you will learn new strategies developed by two industry thought leaders, Causeis and D2L.
- The role of Strategy in your online learning.
- Creating new revenue streams.
- Member engagement: Use of analytics and metrics for performance improvement.
- Creating personalised learning journeys.
- Accessibility and blending training delivery.
- Management and streamlining your course content and accreditation.
The Guide for Online Learning Strategies will help you develop new plans and strategies, or potentially confirm existing plans you are now implementing.